September 27, 2018 9:30am-4:30pm
Jointly sponsored by Fullerton & Knowles, P.C., NACM South Atlantic,
Independent Electrical Contractors, & National Association of Women in Construction
Download the Flyer Here:Download Now
– Time Limits, Notices and Claims to preserve rights in Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and D.C.
Public and Private Payment Bond Rights
– Federal Miller Act and State Little Miller Acts
– How to Write, Review and Revise contracts
– Conduit, Pay when Paid Clauses and Claims Procedures
Disadvantaged Business Enterprises
– How to structure agreements for contractors and suppliers for legitimate DBE participation, with the security necessary to obtain materials at the best pricing
– Avoiding Commercially Useful Function Investigations and Penalties
– Is it possible to be a DBE supplier?
Each seminar participant will receive continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments and the 2017 edition of the 700 page Construction Law Survival Manual. Cost of $89 per attendee. Check-in starts at 8:30 am. Seminar runs from 9:30 to 4:30
For more information and to register call Fullerton & Knowles, P.C. at (703) 818-2600 Ext 202 or visit the website http://www.fullertonlaw.com/seminars.html for more seminar information and to use the free 700 page internet Construction Law Survival Manual.